Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Veggies!













Hey all! What a crazy summer!

Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know what is going on.
Mom, dad and Michelle have been working hard planting and maintaining the garden, so there are lots of vegetables for sale. We currently have cucumbers, zucchini, green bell peppers, tomatoes and sweet corn. There is a table sitting out by the road in front of the greenhouse with the produce on it.

Also, the mums are starting to show color, so you can come out anytime to pick them up. Remember, the earlier you get them in the ground to establish, the greater the chance that they'll come back next year!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Author!
    I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Greenhouses

    ReplyDelete